Added by: The 50plus
Added 2015-09-21 18:34:01
Job Title: Part time property maintenance personnel
0plus has vacancies for personnel based in or around Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and East Buckinghamshire. We are looking for active persons with good practical skills who can undertake maintenance in households and small business premises.
It is likely that successful applicants will have a strong interest in maintenance for themselves and/or have a background in engineering and/or are a plumber, electrician, handymen / woman or decorator. Technical support is provided.
We are interested in applications from persons seeking part time positions although there is the possibility of building to a full time roll if that is sought.
The positions offer flexible working hours, variety, interest, a place in a great team in a growing organisation, the opportunity to use your skills and meet people.
Prospective candidates should take a look at the checklist below. If you can answer yes to all of the questions then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Are you experienced with and do you enjoy property maintenance?
- Do you have the tools, ability and confidence to undertake maintenance tasks in a customer's home or place of business?
- Are you enthusiastic & motivated, able to work on your own initiative with a great work ethic?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you well presented in appearance?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Do you have a recent CRB/DBS check or are willing to be checked?
- Are you fit and healthy enough to undertake property maintenance?
- Do you live in or around the specified area?
The ability to communicate with a wide variety of people is important, as is the need to be well organised, turn up on time, keep customers informed and at ease and offer advice and guidance as is appropriate. You will need to be confident in your ability and able to communicate your confidence to the customer. There is time to learn and support and advice is provided. The 50plus office is always available to answer questions.
Personnel will need their own vehicle. Earnings are dependent on skills and capability with greater earning capacity for personnel with higher skill levels.
If you are interested in the positions and meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a broad outline of your experience or suitability or call 01525 570 129, 01582 226 029 or 01494 784 448 for further information.