Added by: The 50plus
Added 2015-09-21 18:34:01
Job Title: Part time gardeners - Oxfordshire
50plus has vacancies for gardeners based in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley.
The work is predominately for the elderly population.
We are interested in applications from persons seeking part time positions, working as maintenance gardeners in locations near to their home base.
The positions offer flexible working hours, variety, interest, a place in a great team in a growing organisation, the opportunity to use your skills and meet people.
Prospective candidates should take a look at the checklist below. If you can answer yes to all of the questions then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Are you experienced with and do you enjoy maintenance gardening?
- Do you have the tools, ability and confidence to the work in a customer's home?
- Are you enthusiastic & motivated, able to work on your own initiative with a great work ethic?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you well presented in appearance?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Do you have a recent CRB/DBS check or are willing to be checked?
- Are you fit and healthy enough to undertake gardening maintenance?
- Do you live in or around the specified area?
The ability to communicate with a wide variety of people is important, as is the need to be well organised, turn up on time, keep customers informed and at ease and offer advice and guidance as is appropriate. You will need to be confident in your ability and able to communicate your confidence to the customer. The 50plus office is always available to answer questions.
Personnel will need their own vehicle and equipment. Earnings are dependent on skills and capability with greater earning capacity for personnel with higher skill levels.
If you are interested in the positions and meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a broad outline of your experience or suitability or call 01965 527 037 or 01494 784 448 for further information.