Added by: LittleMusketeers
Added 2018-06-17 17:44:58
- sports coaching
Job Title: School sports coach - For retired teachers, TAs or coaches
Are you retired (or soon to be retired) teacher or TA, looking for a new challenge? Do you want to learn new skills whilst being trained by an Olympians and continuing to work with children? Do you want flexible working hours and generous rumeneration? If yes, then read on!
Little Musketeers, founded by former British Fencing Champion and Olympian James Beevers, is looking for a part time coach. There are also exciting long term career prospects for the right candidate.
Established over 7 years ago, Little Musketeers currently teaches fencing to 3000 children a week in over 300 schools.
**Fencing training provided by James Beevers**
START DATE: - Training and shadowing Starting ASAP
Why does this job suit a retired teacher, TA or coach?
We know that you have a successful track record of motivating and inspiring young people as well as in depth knowledge of working practises in schools. We know that you are an expert in behaviours management and in how to get the very best out of children from a spectrum of abilities, backgrounds and levels of motivation. In short, you are our ideal candidates!
- Running lessons throughout the school week between 8.00 am – 5.00 ( you could choose to take just a few classes per week or several each day)
- Providing any necessary administrative support for schools each term
- if you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re interested, running a number of holiday activities during the half term, Easter and Summer holiday periods
- Full clean drivers licence and car access
- At least 2 years’ coaching or teaching experience with primary or secondary school age children ( our classes run in primary schools)
Recent, clean DBS certificate
Based in Surrey or London
- Current First Aid and Child Safeguarding certificates
- A passion for working with children
We also offer additional weekend work, this is optional but you can make £137 to £400 a weekend!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 /hour