Added by: sherbertdab
Added 2019-07-30 21:26:27
Job Title: Volunteer Project Co-ordinator
The Premier Foundation is a national not for profit charity working within the community, providing opportunities for disadvantaged and disengaged individuals. The Foundation uses the power of sport as a vehicle to actively change the lives of people of all ages, building skills and encouraging personal development.
We are looking for a passionate and positive person who is keen to make a difference. Put your valued skills to use, including communication, negotiation, organisation and adaptability.
* To organise the setup of new projects.
* Oversee specific projects across the region.
* Monitor projects and ensure their smooth running.
* Develop relationships with partners and delivery staff.
* To work alongside various teams including the marketing team and
the data management team.
This is a voluntary role which can be done at home, working flexible hours.
Please contact Mo Heard.