Added by: Keith Mason
Added 2020-02-12 15:53:43
Job Title: Office Administrator
Saunders Law is a leading litigation law firm, based in EC4.
We are a friendly and down-to-earth team and are seeking to hire an Office Administrator to join our busy team.
This is a broad and varied role, requiring outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail. Working as part of our administration team, you will provide efficient and effective general administrative support to the firm\\\\\\\'s solicitors and partners.
Typical duties will include:
· Assisting with reprographic and scanning tasks;
· Carrying out E-filing and paper filing
· Collecting post and distributing appropriately;
· Covering for our receptionist during breaks and other leave,
· Assisting with taking new client enquiries,
· Assisting with archiving,
· Other ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
Our clients are varied and expect the very best service.
Please include a cover letter with your application detailing any relevant experience.
Hours of work 9am to 6pm, but some flexibility will be required if extra working is required.
No agencies are required for filling this role, please do not contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year